Girls Varsity Lacrosse
Eisenhower’s Girls Lacrosse
Hello Eisenhower Girls Lacrosse Families,
Registration has begun for the Girls Lacrosse 2020 Season. There are two parts to the registration, TeamSnap and Family ID.
- Register and pay via TeamSnap. This will be the process we will use during the season for communication, scheduling, etc. Players will be assigned teams directly after tryouts so new families will not see the schedule, etc until the teams are formed. This is only for registration.
- Family ID – this is registering for the season with Utica Community Schools. Please direct any questions or concerns regarding Family ID to John Bertich (AD) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Timing – we would like to get everyone registered by the 3/4/20 Registration and Informational Meeting that will be held at Eisenhower HS in the ECC from 6-7pm. The last day you can register is 3/5/20.
- If there is a financial hardship then please email Nancy Miller at email@example.com.
How to Register on TeamSnap
- Go to https://go.teamsnap.com/forms/223445
- Fill all player and parent information
- You will choose your daughter as the Participant to register.
- Even if you have a returning player please fill out all the information.
- It will be important once the team begins to use team snap to make sure that both your daughter and parent(s) all have a TeamSnap account. If you are a returning parent, you will not need to create a new account.
- You have an option on the bottom of the information page to choose to “opt out” of sharing your information in the TeamSnap app once the teams are formed.
- When you get to the payment options you will have three options.
- Credit Card ($11.45 fee)
- Bank Account ($7.95)
- Provide a check at the Registration Meeting on March 4th or you can mail check to
- Nancy Miller, 53594 Poinsettia Dr. Macomb, MI 48042
- Check made out to “Eisenhower Girls Lacrosse Booster Club”
- **Registration fee will be refunded to you if your daughter does not make the team
Get a Physical
- You must have a sports physical by the end of registration (3/5/20) on file through Family ID to try out. If you have a physical, it must be dated after 4/15/19.
- Go to: https://www.mhsaa.com/portals/0/Documents/health%20safety/physical2page.pdf
How to Register on Family ID
- Go to www.familyid.com
- Login (or create your account first)
- Find Eisenhower High School Athletics
- 2020 Spring Registration
- Click Register Now
- Select Girls Lacrosse
- Select Registering for a Club Sport – no fee
- Complete the registration process online including uploading your physical (best results if each page of the physical is a separate pdf file).
- If you had a physical saved from a previous Fall or Winter sport this year, then it will carry over for the Spring sport.
- Print a copy for yourself.
Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns regarding TeamSnap at firstname.lastname@example.org
Girls Booster Club VP