Girls Varsity Lacrosse
Hello Eisenhower Girls Lacrosse Families,
Registration has begun for the Girls Lacrosse 2020 Season. There are two parts to the registration, TeamSnap and Family ID.
- Register and pay via TeamSnap. This will be the process we will use during the season for communication, scheduling, etc. Players will be assigned teams directly after tryouts so new families will not see the schedule, etc until the teams are formed. This is only for registration.
- Family ID – this is registering for the season with Utica Community Schools. Please direct any questions or concerns regarding Family ID to John Bertich (AD) at email@example.com.
- Timing – we would like to get everyone registered by the 2/27/20 Registration and Informational Meeting that will be held at Eisenhower HS in the ECC from 6-7pm. The last day you can register is 3/3/20.
- If there is a financial hardship then please email Nancy Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Register on TeamSnap
- Go to https://go.teamsnap.com/forms/223445
- Fill all player and parent information
- You will choose your daughter as the Participant to register.
- Even if you have a returning player please fill out all the information.
- It will be important once the team begins to use team snap to make sure that both your daughter and parent(s) all have a TeamSnap account. If you are a returning parent, you will not need to create a new account.
- You have an option on the bottom of the information page to choose to “opt out” of sharing your information in the TeamSnap app once the teams are formed.
- When you get to the payment options you will have three options.
- Credit Card ($11.45 fee)
- Bank Account ($7.95)
- Provide a check at the Registration Meeting on Feb 27th or you can mail check to
- Nancy Miller, 53594 Poinsettia Dr. Macomb, MI 48042
- Check made out to “Eisenhower Girls Lacrosse Booster Club”
- **Registration fee will be refunded to you if your daughter does not make the team
Get a Physical
- You must have a sports physical by the end of registration (3/3/20) on file through Family ID to try out. If you have a physical, it must be dated after 4/15/19.
- Go to: https://www.mhsaa.com/portals/0/Documents/health%20safety/physical2page.pdf
How to Register on Family ID
- Go to www.familyid.com
- Login (or create your account first)
- Find Eisenhower High School Athletics
- 2020 Spring Registration
- Click Register Now
- Select Girls Lacrosse
- Select Registering for a Club Sport – no fee
- Complete the registration process online including uploading your physical (best results if each page of the physical is a separate pdf file).
- If you had a physical saved from a previous Fall or Winter sport this year, then it will carry over for the Spring sport.
- Print a copy for yourself.
Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns regarding TeamSnap at email@example.com
Girls Booster Club VP
Hello IKE Ladies Lacrosse Families,
There is a IKE Girls Lacrosse Board/Open Membership meeting Thursday, February 13th, 2020.
6:00 - 7:30 pm
NEW LOCATION: - BeaconTree Elementary Media Center
These meetings are held on the 2nd Thursday of each month for those interested. We are looking for some Committee lead/volunteers if interested.
February 13, 2020
March 12, 2020
April 9, 2020
May 14, 2020
Thursday, February 27th
Board Members will be there at 5:30 to help anyone with registration.
Meeting will be starting promptly at 6:00 to go over our program, mission, and updates. All families are encouraged to attend.
ECC Room at Eisenhower High School
Hello Girls Lacrosse!
Conditioning will begin January 7th, 2020.
Beacon Tree Elementary
55885 Schoenherr Rd, Shelby Charter Twp, MI 48315
Tuesdays 6:30pm - 8:00pm
We will be incorporating yoga into our plan on Tuesday evenings, so if your daughter has a yoga mat or anything similar please have her bring that! By NO MEANS do you have to go out and buy one!
Eisenhower’s Girls Lacrosse
Interested in playing Girls
Lacrosse this Spring?
We are looking forward to our 4th year of Eisenhower Girls Lacrosse and will be hosting an informational meeting on Thursday, October 24th at 7:00 p.m. in the ECC (moved from Eisenhower Media Center). The program has both Varsity and Junior Varsity teams, and is open to girls in grades 9th-12th.
All interested new and returning players, and their parents are encouraged to attend. At the meeting, we will review all aspect of the Girls Lacrosse Program, the 2020 spring season, tryout, schedules, pre-season conditioning, equipment needed, clinics and more.
Informational Meeting- Thursday, October 24th 7:00 p.m. IKE ECC
Hello Eisenhower Girls Lacrosse!
The general member meeting for December 12th is canceled due to scheduling conflicts. If you have any questions feel free to reach out to any member on the board.
Girls Lacrosse Board
The Girls Lacrosse will be holding a Demo night at Total Sports in Romeo on January 27th from 5:00 pm-6:30 pm.
This is to show interested players the sport of girls lacrosse.
Girls Lacrosse Conditioning is canceled the week of January 13th due to Mid-Term exams.
Good Luck to all the girls on their Mid-Terms!