Attendance Procedures (Fall 2020)
- Each participant in the game, including coaches, will receive 2 tickets. Below is what is needed from the coaches for home and away games. procedures for attendance is below as well.
- The coach will have to provide an active roster with two sets of names for each participant for the ticket women at home and away events -- reason: it is needed for tracking purposes if we had a breakout. This needs to be sent to me before every game.
- I will have tickets for every game for your kids to give to their participants -- no ticket = no admission
- Coaches can pick up tickets the day before your game in Kim Schepke's office. She will give you only one game at a time.
- If two games are happening at the same venue -- example: Freshman football is playing at Swinehart, only Freshman spectators will be allowed to enter. When the game is finished, the venue will be quickly sanitized in bathrooms then the JV spectators will be allowed to enter. The stadium seats will be marked to help assist with social distancing. If more people want to watch -- I will not bother with people setting up seats outside the Swinehart Fence.
- PLEASE be patient entering and waiting to get in.
- No food or beverages permitted -- we also do not have concessions
- We will have a police presence at the games
View all Announcements & Events